Course Title : HABC Business Administration Level 2
Duration : Part Time Course, 4 days over 2 weeks
Times : 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Is this course right for me?
If you are interested in working in an office environment in an administrative role, accounting or finance role then this qualification will make a great addition to your CV.
Exploring the essentials of Business Administration this Level 1 programme will give you an insight into the day to day working life of an administrator preparing you to enter into employment equipped with the key skills employers want.
Learners will benefit from understanding the importance of the principles of working in a business ad- ministration environment. This will include communicating work-related information & managing their own personal and professional development
Learners will receive training on how to communicate effectively in the workplace, how to manage their own personal and professional development, manage time and workload more effectively and produce business documentation.
Students will also gain an understanding of how to support equality and diversity in the workplace and contribute to environmental sustainability within a business organisation.
The key principles of data protection (GDPR), health and safety and employee rights and responsibili- ties will also be covered during this program.
Following successful completion of this HABC Business Admin Level 1 qualification you will have the option to progress onto Business Administration Level 2 or AAT Bookkeeping and SAGE qualifications.
What will I learn?
During the course you will cover;
- Principles of personal responsibilities working in a business environment
- Principles of providing administration services
- Principles of managing information and producing documents
- Principles of maintaining stationery stock
- Principles of budgets in a business environment
What skills will I gain?
By attending this course you will gain
- Employment rights and responsibilities of the employee and employer
- The purpose of health and safety and security procedures
- How to communicate effectively with others
- How to work with and support colleagues
- Managing work effectively
- The purpose of improving own performance
- Waste management
- Making arrangements for meetings / travel / accommodation
- Diary management
- How to follow company procedures
- Decision making
- Types of meetings
- The purpose of information technology in the workplace
- How to manage electronic and paper information
- Budgets and business environment
- Develop and manage budgets
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed through a range of assessment methods and will be required to complete all tasks set by your tutor. You will need to complete a portfolio of work which will be assessed to en- sure the work meets the assessment criteria.
What are the entry requirements & how do I enrol?
Anyone is able to attend the HABC Business Admin Level 1 course. If you are interested you will need to enrol onto the course to secure a place. For further details please call Lisa Franks on 07876 196040 or Kathy Poole 07903 954678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathy.email@example.com
Download this as a PDF Info sheet